Mark your calendars!
2020 Teck Rossland Mountain Film Festival: November 16th to 22nd
Check out below for our 20th anniversary details from 2019!
Information will be updated on our Facebook page as it is confirmed. Stay tuned!
Quick snapshot of some of the 20th Anniversary events:
- Tuesday 20th Anniversary Opening Night at The Flying Steamshovel
- SOLD OUT – Wednesday Slaydies’ Night at Clansey’s Restaurant Cafe & Bar
- Thursday Gnar Pups U19 Film Showcase at the Red Roof Church
- Thursday Dirtbag Night at the Rossland Legion -> Tickets available at Rossland Beer Company
- Friday Teck Mountain Gala at The Josie Hotel -> Ticket available online only via Brown Paper Tickets
- Spartan Controls Matinee at the Rossland Museum & Discovery Centre
- SOLD OUT – Austin Engineering Saturday Night Main Event at the Miner’s Hall
- 20th Anniversary Closing at Clansey’s
Thank you to the following businesses/organizations for making this festival possible:
Teck Trail Operations
The Josie Hotel
Clansey’s Restaurant Cafe Bar
Rossland Legion Branch #14
Columbia Basin Trust Columbia Kootenay Cultural Alliance
BC Arts Council and the Province of BC
Dynamic Reforestation Ltd.
Rossland Museum & Discovery Centre
Rossland Youth Action Network
Mountain Nugget Chocolate Company
Rossland Beer Company
Gerick Sports- Trail B.C.
Revelstoke Mountain Resort
Salmo Ski Hill
Resorts of The Canadian Rockies
Big Red Cat Skiing
Angela’s B&B and Guest House, Rossland, BC
Better Life Fitness